- Only an author of the research paper may submit the file of the manuscripts to the managing editor.
- The file shall be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The manuscript must be a single PDF file.
- There is no page limit.
- Submissions by anyone other than one of the authors of the research paper will not be accepted.
- During submission and peer review, the responsibility for the paper lies with the submitting author.
Terms of Submission
- By submitting the research paper, the author agrees that they have not been published the said research paper elsewhere. It is also understood by the submission that the research paper is not currently under consideration by another journal.
- The submitting author is responsible for the approval of all other co-authors, for the publication of the article.
- It is also the authors’ responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular institution are submitted with the approval of the necessary institution.
- It is, likewise, the authors’ obligation to guarantee that the articles, exuding from a specific organization, are submitted with the endorsement of the fundamental institution.
- Only the acknowledgment from the editor officially establishes the date of receipt.
- Unless communicated otherwise, any further correspondence and confirmations will be sent to the author(s) before publication.
- By submitting the paper, the authors grant permission for editing of the manuscript, for readability purposes.
- All inquiries, relating to the publication of accepted manuscripts, should be addressed to email@example.com.
All submitted papers are liable to peer-review and are required to meet norms of scholarly perfection. In the event that the paper is approved by the editor, it will then be scrutinized by the peer-reviewers, identities of whom will stay unknown to the author(s) of the concerned paper.
Units of Measurement
System International (SI) units shall be used for units of measurement and they should be presented in a simple and concise manner.
Title and Authorship Information
The following information should be included in the submission file.
- Complete names of author(s).
- Complete institutional mailing addresses
- Email addresses
- An abstract must be included in the submitted file.
- It should be self-contained and citation-free.
- It should not exceed 400 words.
The introduction ought to be compact, without any subheadings.
Materials and Methods
This section should contain adequate detail so that all procedures can be rehashed. It can be separated into subsections if more than one method is described.
Results and Discussion
This section may either be consolidated outcome of the paper or each outcome may be divided by subheadings.
This should plainly clarify the principle conclusions of the work; featuring its significance and pertinence.
All acknowledgments, (assuming any), should be incorporated at the very end of the paper, before the references. This may incorporate supporting grants etc.
- It is the responsibility of the author(s) to ensure that each reference has complete and accurate information in it.
- All references must be numbered consecutively.
- References in text, should be cited using numbers in square brackets.
- All references should be cited within the text.
- All references should be in APA style.
Preparation of Figures
- It is understood that authors have included all figures and tables in the PDF file of the paper, upon its submission.
- Separate files should not be used for Figures and tables.
- If the article is accepted, the author(s) will be requested to provide the source files.
- Each figure should be included in a separate electronic file.
- The citation of all figures in the paper should be in a consecutive order.
- Figures should be supplied in either bitmap formats (BMP, JPEG, GIFF, TIFF, Photoshop, etc.) or vector art formats (EPS, Illustrator, Excel, WMF, PowerPoint, FreeHand, CorelDraw, etc.).
- The resolution of the bitmap images should not be less than 300 dpi, unless the resolution is reduced intentionally, for scientific reasons.
- If a bitmap image has labels, the image and labels should be embedded in separate layers.
Preparation of Tables
- The citation of tables in the paper should be in a consecutive order.
- The title of the tables must be descriptive.
- In case the numerical measurements are included, the units should also be included in the column heading.
- Vertical rules should not be used.
Revised manuscripts must be emailed back to the editor within 7 days of receipt. It will be appreciated if the paper is written according to the guidelines given above, for prompt publication.
Authors having Open Access papers, retain the copyright to their manuscripts. The publication of Open Access articles, is subject to the regulations of the Creative Commons licence. These regulations entails that an article may be used, disseminated and reproduced in any medium, as long as it is correctly cited and the author’s name is stated. In spite the possibility of using descriptive and/or copyright-protected names, in this publication, appropriate statutory regulations continue to protect them.
Conflicts of Interest
A conflict of interest can happen when your research can be influenced by your (or your sponsor’s) monetary, business, lawful, or professional association with other organizations, or with the people working with them. It is mandatory to disclose completely, within the body of paper, when you submit your paper to open journal of mathematical sciences. If no conflict of interest is present, then write
“The author(s) declare that there is no conflict of interests.”